- Must have 2+ years of DevOps experience
- Automate the Infrastructure provisioning/build/deployment using AWS Code Deploy, Ansible and Terraform etc.
- Execute critical projects pertaining to stack combination at Enterprise level in terms of DevOps, automation and migration design approach model
- Deploy highly available, scalable and secure cloud infrastructure with a focus on AWS using industry best practices.
- Define and implement infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to migrate workloads into AWS.
- Drive cloud security and compliance requirements into the cloud architecture framework, including for the data integration points with on-premise and other cloud systems.
- Define and document the cloud reference architecture and drive its implementation across all the cloud components.
- Troubleshoot and debug infrastructure, network, and operating system issues.
- Act as a first contact person for incident management using Atlassian Service Desk
- Prepare infrastructural diagrams and share internally
Qualifications (Required) –
• 2-4 years of experience as a DevOps engineer in the AWS environment. Good English language communication. Problem solving. Collaboration. Decision making. Flexibility. Eltropy values – Transparency. No-fear. Customer first, Nothing is impossible, Drive for results.