Product company experience is preferred. You should have good experience in Java programming and have done work in UI and/or API automation. Experience in performance and security testing is an added advantage.
Work experience: At least 5 years, 3+ years in Selenium and Java. Experience with Postman, TestNG, Maven, RESTassured is an advantage.
- Selection or identification of test cases for automation from existing test case documentation.
- Automate the regression suites to ensure stability in the product
- Automation of functional testing, integration testing, Mobile application testing, Core banking integration testing
- Automation of APIs testing
- QA delivery
- Adhere to release timelines with no compromise to quality
- Estimate QA effort for any feature and communicate the same for the release planning
- High standard expectation of code from developers and documentation from the product team
- Effective, timely communication about the project status
- Highlighting the risks upfront if there are any which could result in delivery delay
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent