- Familiarity with source control such as Git
- Experience with front-end build tools: Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, or JSPM.
- Develop front-end code based on wireframes, visual designs, and UX specifications.
- Integrate with REST APIs or other back-end frameworks.
- Accurately estimate upcoming work and deliver reliably.
- Deep understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Leadership qualities. High energy. Self motivation and self discipline.
- Effective, timely communication about the project status
- Highlighting the risks upfront if there are any which could result in delivery delay
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders, and good time-management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science